We realise that in classic “enthusiastically starting a blog and then kinda losing said enthusiasm” style, we have failed to update you much recently on the important news of how the twins are getting along.
Well, panic not. they’re getting along just fine. In fact, they’re doing super.
Here are some things that have happened since last posting.
– No teeth have emerged, despite an awful lot of drool…
– This post has taken us so long to draft, that since writing the line above, four teeth have now actually emerged. Two for each baby. It makes them get pretty eggy at times and is now really painful when they bite your finger.
– Both rolling over, though Hatty more easily.
– Both sitting up unaided, though Hatty more solidly.
– They’ve started eating proper food. Like avocado, hummus and dal. Very middle class tastes these twins.
– The twins have been to their first festival, their first family holiday and their second wedding (congrats again Pete & Fuff!).
– Probably loads of other stuff too, but I guess you’re all mostly here for the pictures, so here they are 🙂